Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Countdown to the CNY Fiber Fest!

It is getting close...the CNY Fiber Fest that is!  Just a little over a week away, and I still have a ton of stuff to do!

I have been busy though...  I've been spinning like mad, finishing up some last-minute knitting patterns, and sanding my new display.


At my "day job", I've been carding 4 final batches of fiber.  One was done last week, I did 2 more today, and I think the last one will get done tomorrow.  The first batch is all wound into 4oz balls, but I still need to do the last 3.



Unfortunately I still have a ton of stuff to do!  
  • One last batch of skeins (8 so far, we'll see if I get any more done before the weekend) that need to be washed
  • Lots and lots of batts to card, wrap, & label
  • Tons of skeins to measure, weigh, and label
  • Patterns to fine tune and print
  • Signs to design & print
Luckily I'm not too worried about getting it all done...I'd just like to get it all done before next Friday night!

No comments: