Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pattern Sneak Peek!

One of the things I've been busy working on before the CNY Fiber Fest is designing new patterns!  I've been so busy that I haven't gotten around to publishing them, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek!

For worsted weight yarn, a pair of very versatile ribbed hats.  The large (in purple) should fit an adult small to adult large, and the small (blue/yellow) should fit a large baby to large child.



My new favorite type of yarn to spin is an aran weight spiral ply.  I made up an aran weight version of the ribbed hats shown above, as well as a buttoned ear band, all of which can be knit with the spiral ply yarn.



I made another DK weight project... another ear band!  It is hard to see the texture in this picture, but there is a simple slip stitch pattern which makes a subtle design.  It is very cool!


And last but not least, an art yarn project, specifically for my thick-n-thin spiral ply yarn.  This is a stockinette cowl, knit flat and seamed together.  Super easy and cute!


All of these patterns will be debuted at the fiber festival this weekend.  I'll be selling yarn (and roving) in kits, so you can get your choice of pattern for free!

No comments: