Anyway, here's a bit of what's been going on the past month or so. Some of this will get expanded on in the future, so stay tuned!
My first spring project was cleaning and organizing the "garden shed". It has been a mess since I moved in, and I finally had enough! This is what I started with...
This is just a fraction of what I started with! Once again, I need to get "after" pictures now that it is clean!
I built a cool little tool for seeding the root vegetables...a dibble!
When pressed into the soil, the nails leave depressions in which to plant the seeds.
After spreading the seeds I covered the area with a sprinkling of soil and watered well. The radishes are already coming up!