Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Knitting Pattern #6: Karakoram

I figure over the course of my life I will have knitting patterns named after most of my animals.  So far I have the Abby Cowl, and this one I'm naming after one of my beautiful llamas, Kara (Autumn Hill's Karakoram).  I'm terrible at coming up with names for patterns, so this will have to do!

This is a super easy pattern, and also super quick!  You can adjust the number of knit and purl rows for your preference.



Karakoram Cowl

Adult

Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick, 1 skein (or ~102 yards Super Bulky weight yarn)
#11 needles (circular)

10.5sts = 4" in stockinette

Cast on 68 stitches, join to work in the round.

  • Knit 3 rows
  • Purl 1 row
  • Knit 6 rows
  • Purl 1 row
  • Knit 4 rows
  • Purl 1 row
  • Knit 8 rows
  • Purl 1 row
  • Knit 2 rows
  • Purl 1 row
  • Knit 5 rows
Bind off.

No comments: