Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall is Here!

Fall has arrived, and brought beautiful weather, at least in central Michigan!

I had a great day today at the Meridian Heritage Festival in Haslett.  There were tons of visitors, and I sold quite a few items!  I'm back tomorrow for the last crafters market of the season.  Here's a couple photos of my display today.  The wind wasn't very cooperative, but eventually I got everything to stay put and not fly away!



I was hoping to have llama news to report, but our truck broke down last weekend, so we couldn't pick up my new little gelding!  So my parents are going next weekend to get him at the HLAA Fall Show, where he is being shown by his breeder.  I'm hoping he will finish his ALSA Halter Champion!

I do have puppy news as promised though!!  I found a litter in north-central Michigan, and went to take a look today.  The parents are fabulous dogs, and the puppies are adorable!  I picked out a gorgeous little girl, who will be coming home with me in two weeks!  Now I have to do a lot of shopping and pick out a name!

No comments: