Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Things have FINALLY calmed down (and I am once again in possession of a camera cord to download pics!), so here's a new post!

I have lots of new pictures, but I think for today I'll focus on the snow!  The day after Christmas we got about 8" of snow at home in Indiana, and of course the dogs had a blast playing in it.  We took several walks around the pond and pastures, letting the dogs run and play.  It's really nice having most of our property fenced...now the dogs can run in the areas where there aren't llamas.  Luckily no one decided to take a swim in the pond.

Our pond.

Kaya was almost too short to play in the snow.

Cerro (left) and Abby (right) had a blast!

And of course I had to take pictures of the llamas in the snow.  They weren't quite as amused as the dogs, but I did see Ralph and T eating snow off the fence on several occasions!

Ralph peeking out from behind Kara.  She's now bigger than he is!

The humidity gave T the most gorgeous curls!

A Ralph sandwich...Bluff's in the back and Kara's in front.

Another view of the Ralph sandwich.  See how big Kara is!

Strange looks from both Bluff and Kara, but look at those ears!
I've been knitting and spinning up a storm recently, but I'm not quite done with my favorite project, so I'll make a new post about that all when I'm done!

No comments: